What is CPS Test?
CPS Test is short for the “Clicks Per Second” test. It is easy to say CPS instead of the whole clicks per second. CPS Tester can be calculated by dividing the number of clicks by the number of seconds. In other words “it is a magnitude of clicks to a time unit; in this case, seconds. The other name people used for this tool is Cps Test 1 Second & Cps click Tester.
How to calculate the cps test scores?
It is usually calculated by dividing the number of clicks by the number of seconds. It depends on the users which time interval they would like to test for; One (1) second, Five (5) seconds, ten (10) seconds, or sixty (60) seconds.
According to the above example described in the picture, if a person clicks 42 times in five seconds, that means his/her clicking speed per second is “8.2”. This is calculated by dividing the number of clicks (42) by the number of seconds (5). If the person wants to calculate his/her average speed per sixty (60) seconds, he/she can multiply 8 by 60, and then they would get average clicking speed per 60 seconds. In this case, it would be 480 clicks per 60 seconds. This way users can calculate their mouse clicking speed, at any given time frame.
What is the Clicks Per Second mean exactly?
Clicks Per Second is the shortest model of the “Click Speed Game”. This mode will measure the number of mouse clicks per second. There are several games available over the internet; which would help you calculate your click per second. These games are generally known as “cps test 1 second” which would help you determine your speed and concentration for clicking. It sounds stupid, but believe me, sometimes more clicking results in a good outcome.
CPS Test World Record
The most clicks per second World Record are 16. Yeah, it’s way too fast for anyone to imagine that a person has clicked the mouse button 16 times in a row for such a world record. It’s actually unbelievable but it is doable. Practice makes a man perfect. If some of you plan to break this record, start practicing.
What are the benefits of click speed test?
A click speed test is a tool that measures how quickly a person can perform a series of clicks with a mouse, touchpad, or keyboard. There are several benefits of using a click speed test:
- Improves productivity: A faster clicking speed enables you to accomplish the work efficiently and complete your daily tasks more quickly.
- Enhances gaming skills: A faster clicking speed can give you some extra advantage against your opponents in games especially where rapid clicking is involved.
- Improves accuracy: In order to complete your task with more accurately, a clicking speed test can involves helping more precise control over your mouse.
- Fun and enjoyment: A clicking test is a fun and enjoyable way to measure your clicking skills and to enhance them while playing online games as well as pass your free time. Moreover, it also enables you to play with your friends and challenge them to beat your speed.
- Rehabilitation: A click speed test can also be used as a rehabilitation & exercising tool for someone who is suffering from some kind of injuries.
Try our Online Click Counter to count the numbers of any object.
Popular Time Variations of CPS Counter
There are different time variations are being used by people to check their Clicks Per Second Test according to their needs. Hence, some people want to measure their clicking speed in a single second. Some people would like to count their clicks in the 5-second time frame. Therefore we have mentioned below all the popular time variations used by gamers to test their clicker speed test;
- 1 Second Test: Normally, used to track click speed using a one-second timer.
- 5 Seconds Test: This is the most popular time duration that used to measure clicking speed in 5 seconds.
- 10 Seconds Test: Commonly, people use ten second timing to evaluate their clicking speed in 10 seconds.
- 30 Seconds Test: Basically, this tool is designed to calculate the clicking speed in a bit longer time than explained above. The purpose of the tool is the same as above but the time duration is 30 seconds to conduct a click speed test.
- 60 Seconds Test: Primarily, as the name tells us, this tool is designed to help gamers who want to assess their click speed in one minute duration.
- 100 Seconds Test: This time frame is designed for professional gamers – who want to improve their clicking skills for longer time frame.
- Right Click Test: Cps Test Right click is another popular tool among gamers who love to test and improve their clicking abilities for mouse right button.
How to use CPS Tester?
What is CPS Tracker?
CPS Tracker counts the total number of clicks you performed during the clicking test and determines your clicking speed. A brief illustration can be that you might be conducting a mouse clicking speed test to check how many clicks you have done in five seconds. During the test, let’s say you clicked the mouse button 30 times in five seconds, then your cps clicker score would be 6 clicks in one second. In this test, score is calculated by dividing your total number of clicks by the time interval in which you perform the test.
What is the role of CPS Timer?
A cps timer is being used to limit the time of any type of dexter cps test. This feature helps users to determine their clicking scores. When a user sets a specified time duration before the test, choosing desired time duration from multiple options provided, he’ll be able to know the total number of clicks he has performed. Moreover, he will also be able to find his clicking speed which can only be calculated with the help of a limited time duration.
How to test cps score?
To start using our online cps click test and knowing your clicks per second cps clicking score, all you need is to;
- Go to the upper portion of this web page.
- There you’ll find a rectangle box containing the text written: “click here to start playing”.
- Just point your mouse cursor anywhere on that box. Then start pressing the mouse left click as fast as you can.
- Upon your first click, your cps speed test will be started.
- By default, CPS Timer is set to 5 seconds which means you are testing the speed over the 5 second time duration.
- After 5 seconds timer will be stopped automatically.
- Finally, a new window will be popped up containing the result of your cps score.
CPS Calculator Score Table
|#||CPS Score Table||Results|
|1||0 To 5 CPS Clicks in Test||Slug|
|2||6 To 8 CPS Clicks in Test||Cow|
|3||9 To 10 CPS Clicks in Test||Rabbit|
|4||10 To onward CPS Clicks in Test||Fox|
How fast can you click in click test?
If you want to know How fast can you Click? or How to click faster? You are in the right place. We have mentioned some useful techniques and tips below:
- Practice clicking techniques such as Jitter Clicking and Butterfly Clicking. These techniques involve rapid finger muscle spasms in order to click faster. The tutorials for learning these techniques can be found over the internet.
- Using a mouse instead of a laptop’s mouse pad helps in improving the speed of clicking. This is because of the hand position on the mouse.
- Keeping your mind free and relaxed helps a lot in improving the click speed. A focused mind is more dangerous than an occupied mind.
- Make sure your hands are not sweaty and trembling because of the pressure. The more you are relaxed, the more accurately you can click on a mouse.
- Keep your palm on the table as this will give you stability while clicking.
- Use a claw grip and also flex your clicking arm and sort of make your hand twitch rapidly up and down on the button.
- The position of the hand matters a lot as well. Make sure that your hand is in position and your fingers are not pressing the button too hard. Keep your fingers right over the mouse button and are ready and alert when the time comes.
- There are many companies that manufacture mice for such purposes. Make sure you have the right mouse and not an ordinary PC mouse. These companies are Logitech, Corsair, Mad Catz, Steel Series, and many more.
- There are different clicking games online which can help increase the hitting speed. These games train people’s minds to see some things at a faster speed than normal. Reaction time is the major factor to increase clicking speed. You can test your reaction speed with our Reaction Time Test tool.
- Finally, keep on practicing your clicking techniques, and one day you will reach your dream goal.
What are types of Cps Tester?
There are different types of clicking tests that can be used to measure the clicking speed of people.
Mouse Test: One of the methods to calculate the clicking speed is through a mouse. How many times a person clicks a left mouse button in a specific given time frame would calculate his/her clicking speed ability. Generally, the click speed test is calculated for 5 seconds. But it can be varied from the menu options.
Scroll Test: is another useful and famous testing method among game lovers. In this test, people tend to check their mouse scroll speed as well as scroll button functionality test.
Space bar Counter: The other method of calculating the clicking speed is via the Space bar key. The method and the criteria are the same as the mouse test. A number of times a person clicks/presses the space bar key within a given time frame. Generally, this is also calculated for 5 seconds times frame. The time frame can also be changed according to user requirements from the menu options.
What is the cps test unblocked exactly mean?
The term “click speed test unblocked” means that this regular clicking test is not restricted or prohibited from being played. Anyone can play this test on any device without any limitations or restrictions. The main goal of the game is to evaluate that how fast you can click the button in a given time period, which is usually 5 seconds. People tend to use the click speed testing in order to improve their clicking skills to perform better in games, while some others play it just for fun.
How to click faster to improve your click speed score?
Well, that is easy. There are certain methods that can be used to calculate and improve your clicking speed. These tests can be found online and also there are games created to improve your Clicking Speed Test. Some of the very well-known methods are listed below.
For the starters and easiest of them all, is the regular clicking. This method is used on daily basis by everyone using personal computers. Every time someone opens a folder, he/she double clicks or single clicks it. Using the mouse to control and open different folders, helps you develop a sense of using a mouse and knowing when to click.
You can test false double clicking of mouse buttons with Double Click Test
It does not really help you increase your cps speed but gets you the knowledge of using a mouse and getting familiar with the buttons and techniques. You can even adjust the sensitivity of the mouse click from the control panel which is there in the operating system of your personal computer. The average clicking speed by this method varies from 3 to 6 clicks in a second.
Jitter Click Test is a method for clicking the mouse button at a very high speed. It involves generating hand vibrations in a very controlled way and transmitting the vibrations to the finger in several mouse clicks within a span of a few seconds. With this technique, gamers have achieved insanely high click per second in the jitter clicking test but it is really difficult to master and requires a lot of practice. By this technique, people can achieve 10 to 15 clicks in 1 second if done properly.
Butterfly Click Test is clicking your mouse as fast as you can with two fingers instead of one. This is usually done by Index Finger and Middle Finger. Therefore giving you higher clicks per second if done properly. Butterfly Clicking is much more advanced and rapid than Jitter Clicking. Through this technique, people can attain a score of 18 to 24 clicks per second, which is way more than of Jitter Click.
Drag Click Test
Basically, the Drag Clicking Test is when people slide their finger down their mouse letting them get up to 40 clicks per second if done right. It is one of the fastest clicking techniques used to increase clicks per the second score.
What is Bridging?
A faster clicking speed can help you in various ways such as making and placing blocks beneath you, in Minecraft game. It is being used in various bridging techniques like Breezily Bridge, god bridge, and many others. A fast click-speed has countless benefits and opportunities, e.g. it can be used as a stomper in hunger games. It can also be used to hit your enemy faster than your competitor.
Moreover, it helps to hit the animals to make them run faster. Furthermore, it used to remove hurdles that came over your way. Hence mentioned above there are plenty of uses and opportunities for better clicking speed than average, it’s up to you how do you use and get benefits from it.
What is Auto Clicker?
Mouse Auto clicker is a cheating method, basically. All you need is to program the mice and it starts clicking by itself. There are some special mouses that can perform auto-clicking by enabling the option given in the manufacturer’s software. This function is default to test mouse clicking speed in those particular gaming mice.
CPS Test – FAQ’s
Whenever someone is scrolling or surfing through a specific website. Numerous questions come into mind as they continue scrolling. Some of these questions are relevant and some are just obnoxious and out of the way. Keeping all those relevant and irrelevant questions in mind, I have designed some questions, which according to me would be enough to answer every query that pops us in any mind.
How long does it take to click 1000 times?
If an average clicking rate of a person is 8 clicks per second, which is a rate of a normal person, it would take around 125 seconds to click 1000 times. Not bad, if you may ask me. People have better things to do than just sitting and clicking.
How long does it take to click a mouse 10 million times?
As I have said earlier, the human mind makes you ask different questions without even giving it a second thought. If you are thinking about how many seconds does it takes to click a mouse button 10 million times, it would probably take you around one million two hundred and fifty thousand seconds (1,250,000). And around twenty thousand and eight hundred and thirty-four (20,834) minutes.
How many calories do you burn per mouse click?
1.42 calories would be burnt by a single mouse click. So if you are here for burning calories, I would suggest you start clicking our mouse right away. There are 7.3 calories in one mole of ATP energy, so the number of calories burned in clicking the mouse equals about 1.42 (7.3/1000) X 195). There you have it.
What is the average CPS?
The average CPS of a human is around 6 to 8 times. Depending on how focused and determined that human is. It may vary from ethnicity to ethnicity. Some of the humans on earth have more lean physique than others, so it might help them get better average cps.
What is the fastest CPS?
The fastest CPS in a 10 second time frame is 14 clicks per second. This implies that 140 clicks were performed in 10 seconds.
What is the highest CPS Score?
Basically, the highest cps score results differ while using different time duration. For instance, if you are using one second time duration then the highest CPS score can be between 18 to 22 clicks in one second – as a shorter time duration is more result-oriented than the longer time duration.
Similarly, a five-second time frame is much better than ten seconds time duration in respect of calculating CPS Speed. Anyhow, anything above 10 cps score can be considered higher cps in any time duration.
What is my cps clicking Pace?
To view and analyse your cps click pace you don’t have to do anything special. If you are using any Click Speed Tester on our site, all you have to do is to conduct your test using any time limit or any clicking technique. Once your time runs out, a pop-up window will be opened with having the result mentioned for that particular test you have played.
How to Increase your CPS Speed Test?
- Keep yourself relaxed
- Don’t use a tight grip
- Don’t stretch tight your body and muscles
- Use a claw grip and it should be gentle
- Keep Practicing different techniques with different time frame
- Stay focused while practicing by avoiding distraction as much as you can
How many clicks per second?
It actually depends on a certain person how calm and focused he/she is to perform this task. But generally speaking, most people can perform in between 8 to 10 clicks in one second.
How fast can you click?
Normally, a person can perform 8 to 10 clicks in one second. If some can perform more than that in one second that would be considered faster clicking than average clicking.
What is the cps tester unblocked?
The cps counter unblocked is a free and easy-to-use online tool that anyone can use without any restrictions & limitations. Simply click the start button and start clicking! The timer will start counting when you first click, and stop when you reach the end of the test.
Whether you’re trying to improve your gaming skills or just want to see how fast your fingers can move, the click test unblocked is the perfect way to do it. With this simple online tool, you can test your clicking speed and compare it with others.
How to click faster in Minecraft?
In Minecraft, your cps (clicks per second) determines how fast you can click. The higher your cps, the faster you can click. You can test your cps by counting the number of clicks you make in one second. To increase your Minecraft clicking speed, you can do the following:
- Practice clicking a lot. The more you click, the faster you’ll get.
- Use a gaming mouse with a high polling rate. A mouse with a high polling rate will send data to your computer faster, which will help you click faster.
- Use a gaming mouse pad. A gaming mouse pad will help you click faster and improve your accuracy.
- Use right sensitivity, some gaming mouse allow you to set your mouse sensitivity according to your need. Hence, you can set & test various settings and find the best one that suits your need.
- Use macros or scripts to automate clicks for you.